RESTRUCTURING AND CHANGE OF USE OF A BUILDING EX-RURAL
The building of the old building is located in the municipality of Sasso Marconi (BO) and was divided into three distinctive sections housing units consisting of a house, a garage and a portion allocated to rural stables and barn.
The project involved the renovation and change of use of use of rural portion on two floors, in order to create two independent apartments with a inisieme of buildings such as:
– demolition and reconstruction of the horizontal floor surface;
– new roof with primary and secondary structure of wood;
– roofing clay tiles;
– changes in the external openings;
– changes in internal distribution;
– construction of a wooden pergola to replace part of a building;
– sheet metal usually in copper;
– external walls plastered and painted;
– wooden window frames and double glazing.
As regards the external courtyard area, the intervention of project involves:
– the creation of paths that improve vehicular movement within the property;
– the creation of parking places with its area of operation;
– the maintenance of all existing woody plants.